Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Painting Plan; Primed and Ready!

As promised, I present to you (and I mean to say that in a deep announcer's voice)... the color plan for the Noah's ARC nursery!  

chic whimsical girls nursery

I made this little mock up with the picture I took in the warehouse (we didn't have a photo with all the furniture in its proposed arrangement, but this gives you an idea of what we're going for).  The dresser will be painted in Sherwin Williams "Charisma," creating a bold statement against a neutral tone-on-tone stenciled wall.  The crib, rocker, ottoman, and armoire will all be painted SW "Westhighland White."  The armoire will actually be facing the crib.  And finally, the side table and floor lamp will be "Colonial Revival Sea Green" to balance the warm coral colors.

On Sunday we got busy and got everything except the armoire primed and ready for color.


So there ya have it! A short one for today, but I can't wait to show you a very cute project I just did for some art to hang in the gallery wall.  More on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!